The entity entitled to the domain name www.mkclassics.pl, logo MK CLASSICS, and to any content published at the electronic address www.mkclassics.pl is:
Beneficium Mateusz Kusio
NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7162647244
REGON [Polish National Business Registry Number]: 061501690
Access to this site and the use of it shall be subject to the following terms and applicable regulations, in particular:
- Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] no. 16 item 93 as amended);
- Act of 6 June 1997 Penal Code (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] no. 88 item 553 as amended);
- Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (i.e. Dz. U. 2003, no. 503 item 1503 as amended);
- Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (i.e. Dz. U. 2006, no. 90 item 631, as amended. d.);
- Act of 29 August 1997. on Protection of Personal Data (i.e. Dz. U. 2002, no. 101 item 926, as amended).
Duplication of names and trademarks is prohibited. All trade names, business names, logos and trademarks displayed on this site are subject to legal protection under the act. Use or misuse of these signs or any other elements of content of this site is strictly prohibited.
- All posted materials are protected by copyright.Only Beneficium Mateusz Kusio is entitled to the proprietary copyrights to the materials posted on these sites.
- Except where otherwise stated, none of the posted materials nor its part can be: copied, modified, distributed, published, loaded, displayed, perpetuated or used in any form or by any electronic, mechanical, photographic, recording means without prior written permission issued by Beneficium Mateusz Kusio.
- It is forbidden to place any references to the site, in a manner that makes it difficult or impossible to recognize the source of the materials.
- It is permitted to: load, display, copy and send these materials to others – to the extent of permitted personal use (non-commercial), provided that the materials are not modified and their use does not infringe author’s moral rights.
- Offers posted on this site are for informational purposes only and they constitute an invitation to the negotiations; the following offer is not an offer as in the meaning of Art. 66 §1 of the Civil Code and any other applicable legislation.